IT Helpdesk Engineer - Level III
IntelliSystems, the premier provider of IT services to small and medium sized businesses in the Aiken, SC and Augusta, GA areas) has experienced exceptional growth in the last year. As a result of this growth, we are preparing to add additional technical engineers to our existing team of IT professionals. We're looking for experienced, highly-skilled professionals.
We are seeking an IT Helpdesk Engineer - Level III to join our team! You will resolve computer-related issues for your clients.
- Provide technical assistance with computer hardware and software
- Resolve issues for clients via phone, in person, or electronically
- Recommend hardware and software improvements
- Track customer issues and resolutions
- Previous experience in IT, customer service, or other related fields
- Ability to build rapport with clients
- Strong troubleshooting and critical thinking skills
- Positive and professional demeanor
Technical Engineers are responsible for providing the gamut of day-to-day IT services needed by small-medium sized business clients. We do everything an IT department would do for a large company and more. This is not a datacenter-cave-dwelling position- we work daily with other humans.
Unlike most IT companies where engineers regularly work nights and weekends, we are somewhat unique in that most of our work is done 8-5 Monday-Friday with only occasional after-hours work. We pay overtime when that occurs and don't pull the "you're salary - deal with it" card.
The successful candidate(s) will have:
* Five or more years of SMB IT experience supporting Microsoft Windows Servers and Workstations
* Exceptional Troubleshooting and problem-solving skills
* Relevant, current and verifiable IT industry certifications
* Positive attitude and bedside manner
* Ability to effectively and clearly communicate with laypeople in their language
* Professional appearance
* Ability to pass random drug screenings and criminal background checks
To apply for this position please send a copy of your current resume and any other information that you think would be helpful to email@example.com. We will follow up with people who stand out from the crowd.
NOTE: This is an on-site position. Please do not apply if you are outside the Aiken/Augusta area. If you're planning to move here in the near future, please let us know that in your communication.
Commensurate with skills and experience
Medical, Dental, 401K