This month we are featuring this year's must have tech gifts for 2013! We thought this would be fun for the month of December and would love to know if these are on your wishlist too. Although you can't buy any of these products from us, we are including a link at the bottom of the post to make it easier on you to purchase for this month of giving (and receiving!) Happy Holidays!
With Christmas coming up, this little gadget may come in handy after indulging for the holidays! The Fitbit Force makes it easy to track steps, sleep, and calories. Its wrist strap design is lightweight, comfortable to wear, and also functions as a watch.The Force syncs wirelessly over Bluetooth, and Fitbit’s solution provides plenty of ways to sift through fitness data.
- Tracks steps, distance, stairs climbed, calories burned and active minutes.
- View stats on your wrist with OLED display, including time of day (clock).
- Monitors your sleep and wakes you with a silent alarm.
- Wear all day and night. Sweat, rain and splash proof.
- Includes wristband, charging cable, and wireless sync dongle.
Buy it Here