IT Helpdesk Engineer - Level III
IntelliSystems, the premier provider of IT services to small and medium sized businesses in the CSRA and Midlands has experienced exceptional growth in the last year. As a result of this growth, we are preparing to add additional technical engineers to our existing team of IT professionals. We're looking for experienced, highly-skilled professionals.
We are seeking an IT Helpdesk Engineer - Level III to join our team! You will resolve computer-related issues for your clients.
- Provide technical assistance with computer hardware and software
- Resolve issues for clients via phone, in person, or electronically
- Recommend hardware and software improvements
- Track customer issues and resolutions
- Previous experience in IT, customer service, or other related fields
- Ability to build rapport with clients
- Strong troubleshooting and critical thinking skills
- Positive and professional demeanor
Technical Engineers are responsible for providing the gamut of day-to-day IT services needed by small-medium sized business clients. We do everything an IT department would do for a large company and more. This is not a datacenter-cave-dwelling position- we work daily with other humans.
Unlike most IT companies where engineers regularly work nights and weekends, we are somewhat unique in that most of our work is done 8-5 Monday-Friday with only occasional after-hours work. We pay overtime when that occurs and don't pull the "you're salary - deal with it" card.
The successful candidate(s) will have:
* Five or more years of SMB IT experience supporting Microsoft Windows Servers and Workstations
* Exceptional Troubleshooting and problem-solving skills
* Relevant, current and verifiable IT industry certifications
* Positive attitude and bedside manner
* Ability to effectively and clearly communicate with laypeople in their language
* Professional appearance
* Ability to pass random drug screenings and criminal background checks
To apply for this position please send a copy of your current resume and any other information that you think would be helpful to email@example.com. We will follow up with people who stand out from the crowd.
NOTE: This is an on-site position. Please do not apply if you are outside the Aiken/Augusta area. If you're planning to move here in the near future, please let us know that in your communication.
Commensurate with skills and experience
Medical, Dental, 401K