Cybersecurity and the Dark Web: How One Email Can Bring Your Entire Business to it's Knees
Session Time: 11:30 - 1:00
Where: Augusta Metro Chamber of Commerce
1 10th St #120
Augusta, GA 30901
During This Session You'll Learn:
- The scary risks of mobile and cloud computing – and 10 critical policies, procedures and protections EVERY business must have in place NOW to protect themselves; overlook even one and you’re exposing yourself to security breaches, damaging and expensive litigation, employment lawsuits and having confidential company information exposed to competitors, hackers and cyber criminals
- The #1 security threat to your business that anti-virus, firewalls and other security protocols are defenseless to
- A SHOCKING truth about ransonware most businesses don’t know about that could cost you dearly
- Why firewalls and anti-virus software give you a false sense of security – and what it REALLY takes to protect your organization against new threats and today’s sophisticated cybercrime rings
Who Should Attend:
C-Level executives and managers who are concerned about: lost or stolen devices, privacy of confidential information, employment litigation introduced when employees use personal devices to access company data and State and Federal laws that carry heavy fines for lost or stolen data. This is of particular importance for those organizations that handle ANY sensitive data such as credit card and financial information, medical records (or serve clients who have medical records) or who simply want to avoid having their bank account wiped out due to a cyber-attack.
Parking: Please park in 1 of the 3 following parking lots - IntelliSystems will validate parking at these locations.
- Marriott surface lot on 10th Street
- Reynolds Street Parking Deck
- Marriott underground deck
Unable to Attend?
For information on future seminars and webinars on this topic, email Susan Huff at email@example.com.
Fill out the form below to register to attend
Meet Your Presenters:
Kevin Wade has over twenty-five years of experience advising business clients and regularly speaks to organizations and trade groups on technology subjects affecting business owners....more