Complete IT Support for Legal Practices
IntelliSystems has helped legal practices in Augusta, Aiken, and Columbia manage day-to-day technology needs since 1993.
We know that for your firm, time really is money, so we answer our phones live - no technical jargon. We speak plain English, promise to respond in sixty minutes or less for most problems, and you often get someone right away.
We also help you keep your data safe, including cloud based storage, server backup and disaster recovery, mobile devices, and network firewalls. We can help you adhere to Bar Association best practices for proper email system archiving and discoverability. We also help enforce network usage policies – even on mobile devices.
If you represent medical practices, our entire staff is HIPAA certified, and all of our engineers are trained in proper handling and disposal of protected health information, so you can confidently maintain the same standards your medical clients maintain when it comes to ePHI data management.
Through our ‘Vendor Management’ feature, we help you manage all of your technology providers: Phone service, Internet, dictation equipment, copiers, software, and hardware – all the products and services you use to run your practice including the following software:
- LexisNexis PCLaw
- LexisNexis Time Matters
- Amicus Attorney
- Sage TimeSlips
- E-discovery and trial presentation applications
- Practice and Case Management software
- and more…
Our managed IT services make it easy to get everything you need for reliable office technology and a secure network in one place. Here are a few of the benefits:
- Fast Response Time. For critical problems we strive to begin working on a resolution immediately, but we guarantee to have a technician working on most problems within 60 minutes or less of your call. This is our standard procedure.
- Fully-Staffed Help Desk With On-Site Engineers. Our team support experts specialize in reliable networks with an unsurpassed dedication to our clients. If we cannot solve your problem remotely, our technical engineers are ready to help at your location for any issues or failures that require an onsite visit.
- IT Planning & Consulting. Our team of experts can help you decide on the best hardware and software choices to fit your needs now and in the future. You have our guarantee that each IT consulting project will be completed ON TIME and within BUDGET.
- 100% Satisfaction – We Guarantee It. We are so confident that you will be satisfied with our IT services that we have a 90 day “Money Back/Cancel the Contract” guarantee.
- Server & Desktop Management – Computer systems and servers are updated, backed up, and managed remotely. Your network is monitored and issues can be found and resolved long before they cause an issue.
- Predictable Monthly Costs. We guarantee every bill to be detailed and accurate. You pre-approve all IT management services charges and will be billed accordingly and you’ll never be surprised.
- Secure Voice & Data
- Backup and Disaster Recovery Planning and Testing
- The complete solution you’ve been looking for so you can focus on growing your practice, not IT
We would love to have a conversation with you to see if we would be a good fit to manage your firm’s IT. Give us a call or fill out the form on this page to get in touch with us.
For more information on how IntelliSystems can help your practice, fill out the form below
"The technical support at IntelliSystems is awesome. I get professional, expedited service every time with a simple call or email to their technical team. If the matter can be dealt with remotely, it is – which saves our firm time and money. Our firm has been dealing with IntelliSystems since 2007, and have remained satisfied customers. They not only handle our computer networking needs, but we also purchased our telephone system from them. We could not be more pleased with our decision and I have recommended the services of IntelliSystems to others and would not hesitate to do so in the future."
Bell & Brigham